Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Time For A Happy Dance

I finished the scarf!!!!! It is magnificent too.

But I can't show it to you.

Not yet at least.

I know, I know, that sucks. You've been diligently listening to me gripe about it since September but now that it's done you can't see it? Balderdash! Well, I am with you there. I was knitting along last week, doing the math in my head and realizing that I could definitely get it done by the weekend's end. I was so thrilled and imagined the writeup I would give it here for you...and then it dawned on me that this is a birthday present, and that it is not outside of the realm of possibility that the intended recipient might see this blog. So...once it's been gifted (which will be soon enough, I promise), I will post all of the glorious details.

Until then, however, I've got plenty of projects to keep me busy. I have two small projects I want to get done in the next week or so, and two blankets ready and waiting to be begun.

I also got this last week:

Cascade Pastaza in colorway 1151

The picture doesn't even begin to do it justice. I think it wants to be a hat, or maybe a pair of gloves. Or both. I tried to get enough to make both...

I hope you are enjoying a week as full of possibilities--yarny or not--as mine! Until the next time, craft on my friends, craft on.

No comments:

Post a Comment