Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stash!

I know I keep talking about knitting socks. I certainly plan to start doing this. I just haven't really had the chance in between all of the other projects I have been working on this year. That doesn't mean I don't think about knitting socks all of the time. I think this has become pretty evident in my stash.

I finally sat down and pulled out all (well, most) of the sock yarn I have accumulated since I began planning to take up that hobby. You know, just to see what I've got going on.

Wow.

Um, there is a lot of it. Most of it is in my "overflow" stash--the yarn that doesn't fit in my designated yarn storage containers. This is my overflow stash (with guardians*):

Stash dragons on duty! 

Here is all of the sock yarn from that pile:


Knit Picks Chroma (fingering) in Pool Party

Knit Picks Comfy (fingering) in Flamingo

Knit Picks Comfy (fingering) in Honeydew

Knit Picks Comfy (fingering) in Lilac

Knit Picks Comfy (fingering) in Marlin

Knit Picks Comfy (fingering) in Peapod

Knit Picks Comfy (fingering) in Peony

Knit Picks Comfy (fingering) in Semolina

Knit Picks Felici in Moonlit

Knit Picks Gloss in Coast Grey

Knit Picks Stroll Multi in Atmosphere

Knit Picks Stroll in Black

Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Canopy

Knit Picks Stroll Multi in Diving Board

Knit Picks Stroll Multi in Lily Pad

Knit Picks Stroll Multi in Paisley

Knit Picks Stroll Multi in Pansy

Um, yeah, it is possible I may have been swayed by all of those sales on sock yarn that Knit Picks had this summer. Time to get knitting, I guess...

*Oh, and why yes, that is the Squishable massive dragon keeping my stash safe! He apparently decided he needed to come live with me. Arrived on my birthday, even. He is delightfully punctual. 

1 comment: