Friday, June 17, 2011

Finished!

Hey, look, I made a towel!

Hoopy Frood by Cori 2011.

Hoopy Frood detail.

Pattern: Nested Squares by Patricia Lillie.
Yarn: Knit Picks' Dishie in Jay (one skein).
Needles: Size 5 Straight Needles

It took me a while to get around to getting this finished, but I am oh so happy with the results. As I got to the last few rows and the amount of yarn left in the ball kept shrinking, I started to fear that I might not have quite enough to finish. I wasn't too worried, since I did have leftovers of the other ball I got in this color (used for my other towel project), but it seemed like it would be a big pain to start a new ball so close to the end. Thankfully, I didn't need to do that! I finished with some to spare, see:


Now, I am off to my daughter's music class and then we embark on our journey to the fabulous land of Iowa. Have a fantastic weekend folks!

~*~*~

Don't forget to get your Friday Gronk on! Today, Gronk discovers the wonderful procrastination tool that is kitties on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment