Sunday, November 20, 2011

Signing Off Until December

Well, folks, we've reached that time of November where I am in crunch-time with my Nano novel. I know that the little word count box over there on the side of the page says I'm almost to my goal, which is awesome. Problem is, I still have about four and a half chapters to get out in the next ten days to finish the actual story, which is way more important to me than hitting the word count.

I really really had hoped to start the third season of Stargate Atlantis this week, but we're going to hold off until December 5 to start that up. I apologize for the delay. I had crossed my fingers that I could still do the rewatch blogging during NaNoWriMo, but alas, those take up a lot of time. While normally I consider it time well spent, at the moment that's seven thousand words a week worth of time being taken away from my novel.

Normal posting will resume on Thursday December 1, so please stop back by then. Hopefully I will be doing a victory dance.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday, however you choose to spend it. See you on the other side, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment