Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Plodding Merrily Along

The progress on my crochet projects has been something of a roller-coaster this past week, I must say.

The baby blanket is growing, but slowly. I found myself easily distracted from working on it most of the week, sadly. It has grown, but not enough to be photo-worthy. I am back on track with it now though and am kind of hoping I can get it done this week. We shall see.

I did manage to complete the yoke for my CAL sweater over the weekend though. It seems to fit properly and everything.

Finished yoke of CAL sweater.

For the curious, I left the markers in place so I would know which bit was the front and which bits were the sleeves. It can be tricky to tell with a work-in-progress. Next week's blog entry for the CAL over at Lion Brand's site will be about the underarms and body, which is a significantly larger chunk of crocheting. I will do my best to keep up, though! Besides, if I don't, the world really isn't gonna end, right? Right? I'll be able to give this a lot more focus once I finish that baby blanket though, so I am not too worried.

In the "completely" done category from this weekend is a project that I am really exited about! I am going to wait until next week to tell you about it though. I have my reasons. What? Don't look at me like that. They're valid reasons, I swear. Will be totally worth the wait, I promise. 

In the mean time, off I go to try my hand at being productive. Keep on crafting, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment