Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Huzzah For New Stargate!

If you haven't figured out already, I am a HUGE Stargate fan.  While Stargate Atlantis will always be nearest and dearest to my heart, I truly do enjoy the entire franchise.  I have particularly been enjoying Stargate Universe, which kicks off its second season tonight, picking up right where the crazy season one cliffhanger (of course) finale left off.  Though the survival of most of the characters seems more or less guaranteed, I am still eager to see exactly how that survival is achieved, and what will transpire next.

Gateworld posted a great article last week to help get people pumped up for the new season.  It is a very good read.  Check it out here.

In other news, Tuesday truly is my favorite day of the week.  Largely because it is new DVD day (and new CD and video game and book day), but also because of television related things as well.  While I didn't get any new DVDs today (I have had to cut back substantially since Baby Girl's arrival, but thank goodness for Netflix), I did get my paperback copy of Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book.  I am very excited about this one.  Should be a fun read, I hope, and one that Baby Girl will enjoy down the road--it's a Newberry winner so definitely one that will get read to her.  I also got four boxes of tea (2 of Chai, 1 of Earl Grey, and 1 of Ancient Cherry Green Tea) along with a super spiffy made for tea travel mug.  Good times.

And then, if that wasn't enough, Tuesday also means new episodes of The Guild!!  Are you watching this?  You totally should be!  These people are so socially awkward they make me feel like a social butterfly, and that is seriously saying something.  Here's this week's episode, enjoy. 


Well, it's Jeopardy! time, so I need to skedaddle.  I will leave you with this final piece of joy.

More LOLcats can be found here. 

 Where is this kitty when you need him, huh?  Happy Tuesday folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment